Beth Lloyd is the agent you hope for when you call into a real estate office. She is knowledgeable, experienced, a great listener and positive.
She knows her Northwest Suburban area like the back of her hand. She uses the latest technology but is a real people person. “World Class Service” isn’t a catchy slogan– it is a way of life.
Beth is involved, committed and a lifetime learner . Read what her clients have to say and you will get an idea of what Beth is like. Clients come back to her time and again but she is always willing to take on a new client.
- Former REALTOR of the Year- REALTOR Association of Northwest Chicagoland
- President of the Illinois State Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors – 2011
- Relocation Specialist
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- A real estate professional since 1984
- Community Association Manager Licensing and Disciplinary Board, Chairman
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- President, Northwest Chapter Women´s Council of REALTORS®, 2006
- Broker´s License
- Former Officer- REALTOR® Association of Northwest Chicagoland
- Past Chairman – Various Committees
- Associate REALTOR® of the Year – 1991 Northwest Association of REALTORS®
- President of Association of Condominium, Townhouse and Homeowners Associations
- Former President of Partridge Hill Townhome Association
Designations and Certifications
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute, GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Performance Management Network, PMN
- E-PRO Technology Certification Program, e-PRO
What all those initials mean is that I care enough about my clients to learn everything there is to know about my business and how to be the best real estate agent you will ever have.
(Official explanation of certifications and designations)
Highest Achievements Earned
- Referral from a client
- Thank you from a client