I am genuinely concerned that all of my buyers find the right home. I take time to counsel and educate first-timers as well as live up to the promises I have made to my clients. I love the personal relationships developed with my clients and the trust they put in my skills as a real estate professionals.
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment now, please call Beth at 847-638-9473 or email me.
Buyers Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Where can I find homes for sale?
- You can search on your own or have me help you from the start.
- You can search for homes active on the market now
- If you would like me to help you pick out homes for sale, tell me exactly what you are looking for- Beth Help!
Where can I find financing for my new home?
- It is very important that you use a lender with a good local track record. I can recommend lenders our past clients have rated highly.
- If you are a veteran – consider a VA Loan
Where can I find out more information about the areas I am interested in?
- I have provided information about many local communities right here on the web site or feel free to ask about the local communities. - Community Information
Where can I find out more information about schools in the areas I am interested in?
I’m not quite ready to buy but I want to learn more so when the time comes I am prepared. What should I do?
- I have provided information about every phase of a real estate transaction right here on our web site.
How do I know you are the right agent for me?
We’ll my our clients help you with that answer.